Butter London Lippy - Review and Swatches

I'm a little late to jump on the Butter London Lippy bandwagon, but better late than never! Butter London had come out with 5 shades, I believe, of lip glosses to match their best selling nail lacquers in spring of 2012. They now have new colors available.


 Teddy Girl (right) and Trout Prout (left). Teddy Girl is described as a "pale retro bubblegum pink" and Trout Pout is described as a "creamy peach-cantaloupe". Both are lovely colors.








Basic doe-foot applicator. 
(left to right) Teddy Girl, Trout Pout
What I liked:
-The formula is very thick and long lasting.
-The colors are very pigmented.
-The packaging is flawless and the small tube makes for easy transportation.
-Match the nail lacquers nicely.

What I didn't like: 
-The thick formula makes it quite sticky.
-Very, very strong fragrance that you taste as well. Very floral-y/fruity.

Overall these glosses are great if you are looking for long lasting color. I wouldn't suggest these if you are sensitive to strong scents, as they are very overwhelming at times. I find myself reaching for these when I need quick color! Definitely look into them!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment